Are you looking for external Network Support for your nursery, school or college?
Education ICT Networks have become increasingly complex to manage. Maintaining in-house expertise is becoming increasingly difficult and expensive and the need for a Professional IT Support Solution within the education sector has never been in higher demand.
We have many years experience working closely with local educational institutions. Our portfolio of clients include Junior Schools, Primary & Secondary Schools and Colleges. We understand the financial limitations and the pressures placed on head teachers to reduce costs without sacrificing service levels. To help we have created a special ‘Education Package’ which provides all our educational clients with a full-time Network Support service at a special discounted rate.
School IT Support Trusted by Educational Authorities.
Every Support contract is tailored to the needs of the institution in question. Our Education Package consists of the following services;
- Unlimited ‘Telephone and Remote’ Support from our Mid Cornwall Based Office
- Unlimited ‘Onsite’ Support provided by our team of Microsoft Certified Field Engineers that all hold current CRB certificates.
- Extensive knowledge of various software platforms used in an educational environment.
- Hardware Solutions – Support for all hardware onsite including Printers, PC’s, servers and laptops. We also support networking equipment including wireless networks.
- Constant remote monitoring of all school servers as standard.
- Initial Onsite Network Audit provided by an IT Consultant.
- On-going IT Consultancy.
Regular Visits to your Premises
Scheduled site visits can be arranged on a weekly, fortnightly or monthly basis. If your school requires a full-time presence then GM Computer Systems can also provide this service at a discounted rate. All our staff have passed basic and enhanced CRB checks.